Friday, November 25, 2005

Next project

For the time being, volume 2 of the Old Testament Space Opera series is being shelved in its current embryonic stage. I will come back to it; I remain convinced it is a good idea.

The trouble is, I have so many ideas, and so little time...

And I know many of these ideas are good ones: one such follows a similar basic premise to The Matrix; and I toyed with the idea of an eschatological thriller way before that was even a genre. I still think that with the right Bible scholar as co-writer, I could have done better than LaHaye and Jenkins. (Come on Tyndale House, challenge me! Left Behind: London, maybe?)

Anyway, that next project. I've always been intrigued by alternate histories (hence my current reading), and have a couple on my unfinished projects list, so I've decided to pick one up and see where it goes. I won't say more just yet though, just in case Jerry's reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home