Monday, September 11, 2006

National Mini Day 2006

I remember the time when the Stanford Hall show was best known for it's miserable weather. The 'Stanford Showers' were a legend. It seems global warming is a reality, at least in Leicestershire.
So, here's the Clubman Estate Register - I apologise for Yoda, show him the sun and a yard of grass and he goes into full on pose mode.



Nice car, shame about the trailer it arrived on. What a total waste of a nice car. People like you should be taken out and shot at dawn. Along with this guy:


That's just wrong on so many levels.

And finally, I'm not asking any questions about what Chris CHEAL does with our £10 entry fee.
But that is an Audi RS6 parked next to a CLK 320 in the shade at Stanford. They're what, £35k a piece maybe? Just sayin'.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 am, Blogger Mirtika said...

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I like that yellow one better than Yoda.

:;ducking::::;

And stop shooting fellow Mini-owners. It's just not good for author publicity.

Mir

 
At 7:04 am, Blogger UKSteve said...

I thought you said I could gripe all I like? Or was that another Mir? Eh? EH?

:)

 
At 7:18 am, Blogger Mirtika said...

You can gripe about the blog tour, I said. I didn't mention minis. ;D

Me bad.
Mir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home