The show must go on
The show in question being Top Gear, of course, whose fate appears to be in the balance following the Richard Hammond's jet car crash.
Hopefully fears that the show will be axed will come to nothing; it's not unreasonable to postpone the show while the Hamster recovers. I don't want to lose Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson doesn't want to lose Top Gear (or, admittedly, a job). Fifty odd thousand other people don't want to lose Top Gear. And most important, the Hamster doesn't want to lose Top Gear. And isn't his the opinion that really matters? (And it's not like he depends on it for a living either. After all, the beeb would probably replace it with a show about dogs if they did axe the Gear.)
The latest on Hammond's progress just goes to show one thing, I guess.
Speed doesn't kill.

1 Comments:
I am not a big motor enthusiast, but Top Gear is a great show. Always extremely fun to watch.
Post a Comment
<< Home